In less than 3 months on the campaign trail, and with significant restrictions imposed on campaign activities, Peter Abbarno has racked up impressive support and endorsements for his campaign for the State House of Representatives in the 20th Legislative District. You can Endorse Peter Abbarno for State Representative by clicking Endorse!
It is about staying connected and building long-lasting relationships. As a father and business owner, I am experiencing many of the same struggles and frustrations as the people I am seeking to represent. That is a powerful connection and one that I will carry with me to Olympia.
There is an overwhelming message of economic concern from families and businesses. My focus in the Legislature next year is working on real and impactful solutions for economic rebuilding and recovery in a fiscally responsible way.Peter Abbarno, Candidate for State House of Representatives in the 20th Legislative District.
Peter has already been endorsed by over 25 elected officials in the 20th Legislative District; including:
- State Senator John Braun (R-20)
- State Representative Richard Debolt (R-20)
- State Representative Ed Orcutt (R-20)
- Lewis County Commissioner Gary Stamper
- Lewis County Commissioner Bobby Jackson
- Lewis County Prosecuting Attorney Jonathan Meyer
- Lewis County Sheriff Rob Snaza
- Lewis County Treasurer Arny Davis
- Lewis County Assessor Dianne Dorey
- Lewis County Clerk Scott Tinney
- Lewis County Coroner Warren McLeod
- Thurston County Commissioner Gary Edwards
- Thurston County Commissioner John Hutchings
- Centralia Mayor Sue Luond
- Chehalis Mayor Dennis Dawes
- Woodland Mayor Will Finn
- Tenino Mayor Wayne Fournier
- Chehalis Mayor Pro Tem Chad Taylor
- Chehalis City Councilmember Daryl Lund
- Centralia City Councilmember Kelly Smith Johnston
- Kalama City Councilmember Steve Kallio
- Kalama City Councilmember Matthew Merz
- Kalama City Councilmember Wendy Conradi
- Napavine City Councilmember Heather Stewart
- Toledo City Councilmember Glenda Forga
- Chehalis School Board Member and former State House Representative J. Vander Stoep
- Chehalis Port Commissioner Mark Anders
- Centralia Port Commissioner Julie Shaffley
- Fire District Commissioner Tom Crowson
Peter is also endorsed by two former Republican Gubernatorial Candidates, Lewis County native Bill Bryant, a former Seattle Port Commissioner, and Dino Rossi, a former State Senator.
“I’ve endorsed Peter because he is a proven leader in the community and will be a strong advocate for working families and small businesses in the 20th Legislative District and Washington state. Peter will provide the strong leadership in Olympia that we will need as our state recovers and rebuilds the economy. Join me in supporting Peter Abbarno for State Representative in the 20th Legislative District.”Dino Rossi
Peter works tirelessly for his community. His hard work and commitment will make him a very effective state representative. In times like these we need Peter’s energy, experience and leadership. I endorse Peter and ask you go join me in supporting Peter Abbarno for State Representative.Bill Bryant, former Seattle Port Commissioner and 2016 gubernatorial candidate.
Peter Abbarno is a small business owner and attorney with Althauser Rayan Abbarno, LLP. Peter lives with his wife Holly (Hawes) Abbarno, a math teacher at Centralia Middle School, and their two children Sophia and Antonio, elementary school students. In 2015, Peter was successfully elected to the Centralia City Council, re-elected to the Centralia City Council in 2019, and voted Mayor Pro Tem in 2020.
I am focusing the early campaign on developing relationships with people in the community by calling them and connecting with them through video and phone conferencing. However, fundraising and earning endorsements is important at this stage of any campaign; especially from individuals and businesses seeking solutions to common problems.
From Day 1 until Election Day, my campaign will be talking about solutions and leadership and how we keep the 20th District strong and working for us in the Legislature.Peter Abbarno, candidate for State House of Representatives in the 20th Legislative District.